08 Apr 2021
£10.00 - £10.50 per hour
Team Leaders Needed in Hucknall
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a fantastic Residential Home in Hucknall who are seeking strong Senior Care Assistants with previous care experience as a Senior Carer/Team Leader to join their dedicated care team to lead and develop a team of carers as a Team Leader.
The role is paying £10.50/hour, 37.5 hours a week
The Home specialises in elderly care and they have a 'Good' CQC rating.
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will be responsible for leading, managing and supporting a care team to ensure a high quality of care and service is provided to all residents at all times.
You'll play a key part with care delivery in the home, the Senior Care Assistant will provide and ensure the highest standards of care are achieved in all areas of the home including relationship centred care, clinical care and dementia
Key Responsibilities of the Team Leader
* Assist the Management team and HCAs with care delivery in the home
* Support the Care Assistants and other Senior HCAs to realise their potential
* Shift leading
* Develop own knowledge and practice relative to continuous service improvement
* Medication administration
* Creating in-depth, person centred care plans in line with company practice
Necessary Skills & Experience
* Experience of working with older people with dementia
* Understand care planning processes and have experience of writing care plans
* Experience of leading a shift as a team leader/senior carer
* Ability to contribute to, monitor and implement changes that improvement service delivery and outcomes for residents
* Ability to plan allocate and delegate work appropriately
* Builds effective and credible relationships both internally and externally
* Works collaboratively with others sharing ideas and information at all times
* Effectively builds trust with a consistent approach between actions and words