29 Jun 2020
£10.50 - £11.50 per hour
Care Team Leader - Hindhead, Surrey
Hours - Full Time, 36.75 hours per week
Rate of Pay - £11.50ph
Our client strives to deliver the highest standards of care within their home in the Hindhead, Surrey, area and are seeking a strong Care Team Leader with previous experience to join their dedicated care team.
Care Team Leader Duties:
* To Supervise and participate in the delivery of care to residents
* To lead on the responsibility of residents individual care plans to ensure a person centres approach
* To provide leadership and support to the care staff
* Responsible for the administration of medication
* Liaise directly with families and friends offering them professional and emotional support
* Maintain residents dignity and independence at all times
As a Care Team Leader, you will be expected to lead by example at all times and provide strong leadership skills to the rest of the care assistants. You should have a strong work ethic and embody your care homes attitude towards delivering the highest standards of care.
Requirements For Care Team Leader:
* Previous experience as a SHCA/Care Team Leader
* NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
* Medication Trained
If you're interested in this role as a 'Care Team Leader', please don't hesitate to apply. However, if you would like to discuss your application or the role in more detail, please feel free to give me, George Lanksford, a call on 0118 309 4222 and use job reference number GL39709.