15 Nov 2018
£9.00 - £10.00 per hour
Senior Care Assistant
Acting on behalf of our client who has a fantastic reputation within the Kington area for well-established nursing homes, we are currently recruiting for the following position.
Job Role - Senior Care Assistant
Hours - 38.5 hours per week (alternate weekends)
Rate - £9.00 to £10.00 per hour (D.O.E)
Service - Nursing Home
Our client strives to deliver the highest standards of care within their nursing/residential home and are seeking a strong Senior Care Assistant with previous experience to join their dedicated care team.
Senior Care Assistant Duties:
* To Supervise and participate in the delivery of care to residents
* To lead on the responsibility of residents individual care plans to ensure a person centres approach
* To provide leadership and support to the care staff
* Responsible for the administration of medication
* Liaise directly with families and friends offering them professional and emotional support
* Maintain residents dignity and independence at all times
As a senior care assistant you will be expected to lead by example at all times and provide strong leadership skills to the rest of the care assistants. You should have a strong work ethic and embody your care homes attitude towards delivering the highest standards of care.
* Previous experience within a nursing/residential home
* Previous experience as a HCA or SHCA
* NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (minimum)
* Good knowledge of medication and it's distribution
Remedicare Staffing - 0118 309 4222