12 Jan 2021
£9.52 per hour
We are currently looking for a Senior Care Assistant to join our clients home based in Nuthall, Nottingham!
Job reference: JA86709
Days and nights available
Knowledge and Experience:
* An NVQ Level 3 is essential and relevant experience in care needs is essential
* With more seniority comes more responsibility, so you will be keen to show your leadership skills and take charge for an entire shift, be able to work on your own initiative and cope under pressure in a diverse and changing environment .
* Understand care planning process and experience of writing care plans
* Medication training
* Knowledge of regulatory framework
Senior Care Assistant main duties:
* To lead a team of carers while on shift
* To provide the highest level of personal care and attention to residents, following individual care plans carefully and ensuring that all contact is polite, friendly, warm and supportive.
* To follow individual care plans for each resident, accurately maintaining appropriate records for both.
* To ensure you adhere to CQC and company policies
Please apply with your most up to date CV stated with all care experience.