12 Jan 2021
£11.00 per hour
We are currently looking for a Senior Care Assistant to join our clients care home based in Taunton.
Job reference: JA31751
12 hour shifts (7:00am- 7:00pm)
Within your role as a Senior Care Assistant, you can really make a difference to the residents' lives. Your responsibilities will include:
* Helping our residents with personal support and care
* Aiding their emotional well-being and social needs
* Administration and monitoring of medications to residents.
* Serving meals/drinks and assisted feeding
* Interacting with our residents on a personal level
* Maintaining care plans
* Essential Level 3 Health and Social Care Qualification
* Previous experience working within a similar care setting
* Proven experience leading a team whilst remaining involved with the service daily needs
* Up-to-date mandatory training* and knowledge of current relevant legislation relating to care standards, health and safety and food hygiene
* Clean Valid UK Driver with own transport desirable not essential
Please apply with your most up to date CV stated with all care experience.