07 Jan 2019
£37,440 - £38,440 per annum
Hourly Rate: £18 per hour
As a clinical lead you have responsibility for ensuring patients are looked after and delivered professional nursing. A successful candidate will have to have the following:
* Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing our resident's needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
* Assist the home manager - deputies in the overall management of the care home as required.
* Positively influence the reputation of the home - communicating professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
* Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home - managing the implementation of company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
* Maintain clinical excellence - role models high standards of nursing care, ensuring legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines are followed.
* Support the financial effectiveness of the home - ensure the home operates within budget through effective use of resources and identify areas to improve efficiency.
* Developing your people - oversee the induction of all new employees and participate in the training development of the team.
* People management - play an active part in the recruitment, assessment and supervision of the team.
* Support the manager in disciplinary proceeding as required.
In order to achieve this our Clinical Lead should have:
A strong passion and commitment to enhance the specialist services we deliver. A positive and flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos, exhibiting empathy and a desire to make a difference. Be forward thinking and up to date with current practices and have a desire to maintain excellent clinical and industry knowledge. Strong leadership and management qualities are essential and previous experience as a clinical lead / senior nurse would be desirable. Applicants must hold a current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) and have a legal right to work in the UK.
Clinical Leads are critical to the continued success of the business, working across all aspects of care; the role gives a great opportunity to take managerial and leadership responsibilities whilst continuing to deliver clinical care.
If you are interested in this position, please call Liam Shaw directly on 0118 309 4222
JOB REF: LJ28253