16 Nov 2020
£42,000 - £44,000 per annum
Position: Deputy Manager
Salary up to £44,000PA
Hours: 40 hours a week
Supernumerary hours / Hours on the floor
Client Group: Elderly/ Dementia
Job Requirements for Deputy Manager:
* To assist and carry responsibility for the clinical management of the home during the day
* Develop the skills of the care team
* Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
* To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
* To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards.
Skills/ Qualifications for Deputy Manager:
* Hold a current Nurse pin
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
* Must have experience at supervisory level within a nursing home.
up to (£44k)
My client has an excellent reputation specializing in dementia, residential, nursing and specialist care services. They offer a range of services throughout the UK to meet the differing needs of individuals in later life. They are very passionate about care standards and pride themselves on providing exceptional care services to the Elderly and those with dementia within a kind, warm, comfortable and welcoming environment.
This position will be suitable for: Deputy Home Manager, Deputy Care Manager, Deputy Residential Manager, Nurse Manager, Care Home Manager, and Nursing Home Manager.
Please contact me on 0118 309 4222