16 Nov 2020
£18.50 per hour
DEPUTY Home Manager Hours: 40 per week Job Ref: CB44202
Salary: Up to £18.50 per hour with paid breaks
Monday - Friday (8 hour shifts)
Deputy Home Manager required for a highly regarded Nursing Home in Plymouth, Devon
A fantastic opportunity to enjoy supporting an experienced Home manager in running a fantastic nursing home.
You will be talented, with a real passion to deliver outstanding results. We are sure you will love our client and will love everything they stand for.
Your key responsibility is to oversee all clinical aspects of care within this home, a unique role whereby you will be managing a large nursing department with direct reports to general management for all matters relating to regulatory standards set out by CQC.
Responsibilities of Deputy Home Manager will include:
- To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentoring and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
- To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
- Provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care.
The ideal candidate to fulfil the role of Deputy Home Manager will:
- Hold a current Nursing NMC pin - RMN/RGN/RN
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards
- Must have proven experience at supervisory level within a nursing home having previously worked as one of the following: Home Manager, Deputy Home Manager, Nurse Manager or Clinical Lead, or Senior Nurse etc
- Salary: up to £18.50 per hour
- Free Enhanced DBS Check
- Subsidised staff accommodation may be available
- Pension Contribution
- Nurse Re-validation support
- Senior Management Progression scheme offering chance for promotion to Home Manager within set time frame
- Employee Care Programme
Keywords: RMN, RN, RNMH, RMHN, RGN
Salary: £18.50 per hour
* NMC (Nursing and Midwifery Council)