29 Mar 2021
£20.00 - £22.00 per hour
An opportunity for an experienced Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager Nurse has become available at a well-known provider in the Wimborne area. This small, traditional well run Care Home is part of a successful growing organisation and is looking for a new Deputy Manager to work alongside the Registered Manager and run the home together!
The ideal candidate will have Management experience with excellent communication skills who is capable of leading a team and motivating a team. My client is looking for a strong candidate that has come from a care background, RGN Nurse qualified and up to date Clinical Skills.
The successful candidate will receive an outstanding pay rate starting at £20 per hour and must be RGN qualified with an active NMC pin.
Deputy Manager Nurse
* RGN Qualification - active NMC pin (essential)
* Management experience (essential)
* Strong leadership skills
* Positive attitude towards residents and staff
* Able to work in a team and individually
* Excellent wage package - starting at £20
* 36 contracted hours - Monday - Friday
* 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
* Company sick pay
* Pension scheme
* Development opportunities
* Comprehensive training
This is a great opportunity to put your skills and experience into and develop a successful management career in care and one of the best providers in the area!
If you would like to apply for this role then please give our office a call and speak with Tisha Harry.