21 Apr 2021
£18.50 per hour
Staff Nurse (RGN / RMN)
Rate: [£18.50] per hour and maybe higher depending on experience + Benefits (Paid Breaks)
RGN / RMN
Our client is seeking a passionate, dedicated Staff Nurse to join their team of highly trained professionals, to provide first class care for elderly residents, within their comfortable, modern home.
About the Home:
Situated on the outskirts of historic Cambridge, The Cambridgeshire Care home is an attractive modern, purpose-built care home, providing residential, nursing , dementia and respite care for up to 60+ elderly people. Close to local transport and amenities, they are just four miles away from Cambridge.
The role of a Staff Nurse within the Home involves:
* Ensuring the care, welfare and safety of all residents is maintained at the highest possible standard.
* Creating individualised care plans.
* Updating care plans regularly.
* Monitoring and developing performance of care staff.
* Use a person-centred approach to ensure every individual's needs are understood and met with the greatest privacy, dignity, and respect.
* Life assurance
* CQC performance bonus
* Overtime enhancement
* Occupational sick pay after qualifying period
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Contributory pension
* Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via 'My Rewards'
* Criminal Records Checks
To be considered for this role:
* Have a Registered General Nursing (RGN) OR Registered Mental Health Nursing (RMN) Qualification.
* Have an active NMC PIN or awaiting your NMC PIN
* Have a clear DBS
If you would like to know more about this role please contact me Ross Crame on 07584098329 or email me on
Reference ID: