19 Nov 2018
£18.50 - £19.00 per hour
Unit Manager / Barnet / Up to £19.00 per hour
We are looking for a confident, passionate individual who wants to make a difference to the lives of our client's residents.
We are a recruitment agency working in partnership with our clients and their teams to deliver quality care and support to adults with dementia and nursing needs.
We are looking for a talented Unit Manager (RGN/RMN) to support individuals with clinical care needs.
If you are someone who has the ability to take pride in supporting individuals to live happy and fulfilling lives then this position could be for you!
As a Unit Manager (RMN/RGN), you will be involved in shaping and supporting the individuals to build self-esteem and achieve their long and short term personal goals. You will also be central to leading a team of clinicians to deliver person centred clinical care.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the support for individuals in all areas of their lives. These will cover the following areas:
* Clinical Care including physical and psychological support
* Person centred support planning
* Auditing and quality assurance
* Staff mentoring and people management
What you will need to do the role successfully
* A positive, can-do attitude.
* Person centred approach.
* Be proactive, professional and able to deal with people at all levels.
* Great support planning skills.
* Good communications skills
* Experience in mentoring, training or supervising others (desirable)
* Degree, diploma in Nursing or equivalent RMN / RGN (essential)
* Career Development Opportunities - We are looking for our future care managers!
* Ongoing Training and Development
* Flexible working opportunities!
* Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
* Employee recognition schemes
* Support with revalidation and mentoring
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract, Permanent
* Salary: Up to £19.00 per hour
Registered General Nurse, RGN / Registered Mental Nurse, RMN / Unit Manager
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: Up to £19.00 per hour
* NMC (Nursing and Midwifery Council) (RGN / RMN)