12 Feb 2021
£9.00 - £9.50 per hour
Support Workers In Tadworth!
We are looking to recruit personable, flexible and motivated Support Workers to support our qualified staff with the delivery of care to our service users at a supported living site in Tadworth.
You will be involved in the personal care and meeting the psychological needs of a diverse group of service users with varying degrees of learning difficulties and physical issues.
You will be caring and attentive with the skills to build strong and trusting relationships with people.
Support Worker Key Duties:
* To provide a comprehensive support service working on strengths based approach to practical and emotional needs.
* To support and encourage residents to develop and rediscover social skills
* To support and encourage residents to develop activities to encourage daily living skills
* To support residents to recognise their mental and physical health needs and comply with medications that have been prescribed to manage this.
* To support residents physical health and well-being
* To ensure that residents files both written and computerized are up to date and any incidents or other information is fully reported and recorded.
Hourly rate: £9 - £9.50
Days and Nights available
Benefits & Rewards:
* Competitive salary.
* Be part of a friendly and supportive team
* Full training provided to achieve a professional qualification, The Care Certificate.
* On-going free training and development.
* Opportunities for further professional development. We prefer to promote in-house.
* 28 days paid holiday pro rata, inclusive of bank holidays.
* Free Uniform, gloves and aprons.
If this position is something you'd be interested in please call 01183 094222 and ask for Fred or email a copy of your CV