23 Mar 2021
£10.20 per hour
We are recruiting for Support Workers In Liphook!
We are looking to recruit personable, flexible and motivated Support Workers to work alongside our qualified staff with the delivery of care to our service users at a nursing home in Liphook.
You will be involved in the personal care and meeting the psychological needs of a diverse group of service users with varying degrees of learning difficulties and physical issues.
The ideal support worker will be caring and attentive with the skills to build strong and trusting relationships with people.
Key Duties of a support worker:
* To provide a comprehensive support service working on strengths based approach to practical and emotional needs.
* To support and encourage residents to develop and rediscover social skills
* To support and encourage residents to develop activities to encourage daily living skills
* To support residents to recognise their mental and physical health needs and comply with medications that have been prescribed to manage this.
* To support resident's physical health and well-being
* To ensure that residents files both written and computerized are up to date and any incidents or other information is fully reported and recorded.
Hourly rate for support workers: £10.20
Benefits & Rewards:
* Competitive salary.
* Be part of a friendly and supportive team
* Full training provided to achieve a professional qualification, The Care Certificate.
* On-going free training and development.
* Opportunities for further professional development. We prefer to promote in-house.
* Paid mileage
* 28 days paid holiday pro rata, inclusive of bank holidays.
* Free Uniform, gloves and aprons.
If this support worker position is something you'd be interested in please call 01183 094222 and ask for Fred