11 Feb 2021
£9.00 - £9.50 per hour
Support Worker - Colchester, Essex
£9.00ph - 37.5 Hours Per Week - Day Shifts - Drivers Only (With Access To A Car)
I am looking for experienced Support Worker to provide person centred care to clients within my clients care service, for Mental Health, Learning Disability and Physical Disability residents. Who are based in Colchester, Essex.
You will work flexibly to ensure individual needs are met while maximising independence, dignity, privacy and well-being.
My client is looking to take Support Worker on either full or part time contract of 37.5 hours per week.
What my client is looking for in a Support Worker, for the Support Worker role:
* No formal qualifications required, but a Care Certificate or NVQ 2/3 is beneficial
* A warm, friendly and caring nature
* To be a good team player & communicator
* Effective team player with a positive attitude
* Desire and passion to help make a difference
What my client is offering for the Support Worker role:
* An hourly rate of £9.00ph for a Support Worker
* Full time and stable hours of 37.5hours per week
* Full funded training / courses - My client is happy to pay for your NVQ's
* Free Onsite parking
* Uniform provided
If you're interested in this role as a Support Worker, please don't hesitate to apply. However, if you would like to discuss your application or the role in more detail, please feel free to give me, George Lanksford, a call on 0118 309 4222 and use job reference number GL45053.