26 Mar 2021
£9.00 - £9.50 per hour
Support Worker - Colchester, Essex
£9.00 -- £9.50 FT - Days or Nights
Our client in Colchester, Essex is a small organisation that runs and promotes the highest standards of care. They now have an exciting opportunity for a Support Worker to join their passionate team of healthcare assistants and seniors.
We are looking for an affectionate and dedicated support worker who has a passion and desire to care for others and work alongside a team of healthcare assistants to promote dignity and independence for all residents within the residential home.
Main Duties For Support Workers Are:
* Assessing the practical and emotional needs of a client and drawing up a care plan
* Providing emotional support by talking to clients and listening to their problems and concerns
* Assisting with domestic tasks such as cooking, cleaning, washing and shopping
* Helping clients to budget and handle money
* Helping clients participate in leisure activities
* Advising clients on practical issues
Desirable Requirements For Support Workers:
Previous complex needs and learning difficulty experience is essential. An NVQ2 within health and social care would also be desirable.
Hours For Support Worker:
36 - 48 Hours Per Week
Rate Of Pay For Support Worker:
£9.00ph -- £9.50ph
If you're interested in this role as a 'Support Worker', please don't hesitate to apply. However, if you would like to discuss your application or the role in more detail, please feel free to give me, Charlie Steptoe, a call on 0118 309 4222 and use job reference number CS83282