28 Apr 2021
£8.91 - £9.01 per hour
Support Worker - Norwich, Norfolk
£8.91 to £9.01ph - FT - Day Shifts
I am looking for experienced 'Support Worker' to provide person centred care to clients within my client's beautiful care service based in Norwich, Norfolk.
You will work flexibly to ensure individual needs are met while maximising independence, dignity, privacy and well-being.
My client is looking to take Support Worker on either full or part time contract of 36 hours per week.
What my client is looking for in a Support Worker, for the Support Worker role:
* No formal qualifications required, but a Care Certificate or NVQ 2/3 is beneficial
* A warm, friendly and caring nature as a Support Worker
* To be a good team player & communicator
* Effective team player with a positive attitude
* Desire and passion to help make a difference
What my client is offering for the Support Worker role:
* An hourly rate of £8.91 to £9.01ph for a Support Worker
* Full time and stable hours for Support Worker, of 36 hours per week
* Full funded training / courses - My client is happy to pay for your NVQ's
* Free Onsite parking
* Uniform provided
If you're interested in this role as a Support Worker, please don't hesitate to apply. However, if you would like to discuss your application or the role in more detail, please feel free to give me, George Lanksford, a call on 0118 309 4222 and use job reference number GL46384.