19 Feb 2021
£11.00 - £11.50 per hour
Are you a compassionate individual who would like to make a difference to the lives of older people? Do you want to work for Award Winning Residential and Nursing Homes leaving work every day feeling like you've made a difference?
Remedicare Staffing, one of the UK's leading nursing and care agencies, are recruiting experienced Team Leader/Care Coordinator for one of our Nursing Homes in Feltham.
Duties for a Team Leader/Care Coordinator include supporting people with:
* Supporting with taking medication
* Meal Preparation
* Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social care or Care certificate
* Medication Training/Experience
* Driving License with car (Not essential)
* 2 years' experience as a Team Leader in a service
* Flexible to work days/nights
* Able to access Feltham
In return we will offer you (Team Leader):
* Full time contract; 36 working hours; days or nights
* 12 hour shifts ; possibility to work extra shifts
* Competitive rates of pay
* In house induction training
* Great training opportunities throughout your career
* Ongoing support through a dedicated care coordinator
* Free parking available.
* Free uniform provided
* Free training provided.
Team Leader Salary : £11 - £11.50 per hour (Team Leader)
The successful candidates will be required to work under direct and indirect supervision of senior members staff as a Team Leader,
If you are interested in the role and meet all that is required please feel free to drop me an email on or call me on 01183094222.