My client located in the Hastings area is currently seeking an experienced RGN / RMN to take post as a staff nurse.
They are seeking, focused, ambitious & career orientated Nurses, that have a keen aim on progression.
Main responsibilities of Staff Nurse – RGN or RMN role:
- Assess patient’s health and well being across a complex and changing caseloadAssist in the delivery of care to meet individuals health and wellbeing needs
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious informationDevelop own knowledge and skills and that of othersPromote best practices as a Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN in health and safety and security
- Assist in maintaining and developing services
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Promote peoples equality, diversity and rights
- Work autonomously with minimum supervision
- Applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes
- Skills & Behaviours of qualifying Staff Nurse – RGN or RMN :Staff Nurse – RGN or RMN will be successful at working in teams
- Competence across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledgePosses training requirements for Staff Nurse – RN role
- Demonstrate principles of accountable practice as a Staff Nurse – RN
- Passion for CustomersProblem Solving and Continuous Improvement
- Effective interpersonal communication and Influencing skills
- Strong business acumen as well as the ability to plan and maintain organisation
- Nursing and Midwifery Council registration and regulation
- Empathy for vulnerable and elderly residents
- Passionate about importance of EO and dignity at work
Benefits of Staff Nurse – RGN or RMN role:
- Competitive Salary dependant on experience as a Staff Nurse – RGN or RMN
- Working within a well established team
- Cover the cost of the DBS check
- Training and development
- Free parking and meals
- Uniform provided
- Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme available
- Newly qualified nurses are welcome
- Commutable from Lyme Regis and Dorchester
The Rate of pay for the successful staff nurse will range from £14 - £15.50 dependent on experience.
The working hours required will range from 36 - 48 dependent on your preference.
Please apply direct to [email protected] or contact on 0118 309 4222