22 Mar 2021
£9.50 - £10.00 per hour
We are looking for a Team Leader to join our existing team of amazing nurses and carer's at a leading provider of nursing homes in the Stroud area, we are offering 36 hour contracts on days.
The home is registered for 42 service users and is a non-profit organisation
Pay rate: £9.50 - £10 an hour
Responsibilities of a Team Leader:
* To work with support and lead the team in the absence of the management team within the home.
* Promoting a safe and caring environment providing the highest standards of quality care in accordance with the Charities Policies whilst meeting the needs of our residents
* There's a requirement to teach and lead by example our new staff members in all aspects of their work in the home.
* You will aid and support the management team in the monitoring supervision and training of staff in the home.
* Making a difference to each individual's life in everything you do.
* Encouraging residents to maintain their independence as fully as possible
Other Duties: Assisting with mobility, personal hygiene, dressing and feeding ensuring dignity and respect for the resident at all times
Helping and encouraging residents to undertake these tasks for themselves as appropriate.
Team Leader Requirements
* Senior carer level experience
* Experience working with Dementia in a residential/nursing home
* Level 3 NVQ or Advanced Diploma in Health & Social Care.
* Enthusiastic, dedicated and full of integrity
* Most of all, you'll share our commitment to maintaining a vibrant, supportive culture that empowers our people to put our residents and their families first.
If this position is of interest to you, please call 01183 094222 and ask for Fred or send your CV